Monday, September 7, 2015

New ventures and adventures!

As I begin to settle into my new role as a wife, I have been embracing the fun of finding inspiration for our future home and refining my personal style. At 26, I am finally beginning to feel like the woman that I have always aspired to be. I absolutely have bad hair days. I still do not know my driver's license number by heart. I cannot refuse a chocolate cupcake. I have to force myself to whip out my yoga mat in the morning. But I can feel myself growing and maturing so rapidly that it is actually difficult to keep up with myself. That being said, this is the most fun that I have ever had in my life, and I can think of nothing that I would love to do more than share some of my baking secrets, beauty tricks, and lifestyle tips with other women (or men!).

Love, Rini


1 comment: